Experience the best of both worlds on two of Belize's most popular activities. Start your day off on an air-conditioned bus transfer to the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost. Your licensed professional guide will kick off the tour with facts of Belize's Culture and History as you enjoy a drive through the country side. Upon arrival, receive a short safety briefing before been outfitted with your harness, helmet and gloves. A short trek to the 1st platform that is 700 ft high above the jungle floor gets your heart pumping. As you zip across 800 ft, you'll have a bird's eye view of the entrance to the Maya underworld "Xibalba" of the centuries old Crystal Cave. After your thrilling zip line aerial adventure with 5 zips in total, it's time for a short jungle trek through broadleaf rainforest where your guides will provide you with fun facts about the vegetation that abounds with their various medicinal uses. As you approach the river's edge of the No Hoch Ch'en Reserve, it signals the start of your cave tubing exploration of the ancient underworld of the Mayas. Your tubing takes you through the cool, refreshing waters of the Caves Branch River. Inside the caves relax and let the waters carry you as you float past majestic formations, stalactites and stalagmites that take on unique shapes. At the end of the tour enjoy a delicious Belizean lunch, other snacks and drinks are available to purchase along with local souvenirs from the Jaguar Paw Jungle gift shop. Your air-conditioned bus awaits you for your return transfer to the pier.
• Zipline in Nohoch Chen Archaeological Park: Take an unforgettable aerial flight through the Belizean rainforest.
• Cave Tubing: Meander through the awesome underground cave systems in Xibalba on an exciting tubing experience.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as “strenuous.”
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests will get wet and a change of clothes is recommended. Changing facilities are available onsite.