Travel across the rolling hills of Western Belize and through the Mopan River to enjoy a guided tour of the ancient Mayan ruins of Xunantunich. Upon arriving at the site, visit El Castillo, the tallest temple, and bask in the panoramic views of Belize’s countryside and portions of Guatemala. Next, travel to a local restaurant for a delicious Belizean style lunch where you will enjoy music from a local Marimba band.
• Xunantunich: Enjoy a guided tour of these magnificent Mayan ruins.
• El Castillo: Climb the tallest Xunanatunich temple and enjoy a breathtaking view of Belize and Guatemala from the top.
• Belizean Lunch: Travel by bus to a local restaurant for lunch accompanied by music from a local Marimba band.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Poncho in case of rain
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.