Experience an ancient era during your visit to the Mayan site of Cahal Pech located in the western town of San Ignacio. The extensively restored compound was believed to be the primary center of the central Belize River Valley region. Clusters of temples and palaces encircle a series of plaza, and its elite residences suggest it served as a royal compound. After touring the site, stop at the Visitor’s Center for a comfort stop and shopping before returning to the pier.
• Coach Ride: Travel by air-conditioned motor coach on well-paved roads to the Mayan site.
• Cahal Pech: View the beautifully restored compound and visit its clusters of temples and palaces.
• Visitor’s Center: Enjoy a comfort stop and browse the shops.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Poncho in case of rain What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.