Enjoy an unforgettable zipline tour through the rainforests of Belize. You’ll travel to Nohoch Chen Archaeological Park, where you’re outfitted with gear and briefed on safety. Go on a zipline adventure crisscrossing the rainforest canopy, with the last two lines zipping you across the Caves Branch River. These two lines are considered the most exhilarating and scenic in all of Belize. Your adventure concludes with a tasty buffet lunch. Highlights:
• Zipline Tour: Zip through a series of runs from jungle platforms for a truly unforgettable experience!
• Buffet Lunch: Savor a delicious buffet at the end of your adventure.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as “strenuous.”
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Your safety gear includes a harness system, helmet, and gloves.