Spend an exhilarating day exploring Belize’s remarkable natural splendors, as you walk through ancient Mayan caverns, slog through the rainforest and drift down Indian Creek. Admire magnificent Mayan artifacts in the massive Jaguar Cavern, the largest cave in the area. Join a guided jungle hike across wooden bridges and alongside jutting cliffs en route to the tubing launch. Relax on an inner tube as you float through Darknight Cave and past stunning Belizean rainforest scenery.
• Cave Exploration: Journey deep into Jaguar Cave, where you can see its colossal 100-foot ceilings and ancient Mayan artifacts.
• Guided Jungle Trek: Embark on a dynamic hike through thick rainforest, secret passageways, along towering cliffs and across wooden bridges.
• Darknight Cave Tubing: Float across Indian Creek’s calm waters, passing through dim caverns and light river rapids along the way.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bag for wet clothes
• Insect repellant
• Water shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk for approximately 35 minutes over cave and jungle terrain.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Children age eight and above are welcome on this tour.