Embark on a dynamic aquatic adventure through Belize’s breathtaking natural landscapes, as you glide downstream while equipped with a helmet and life vest. Choose to ride on a sturdy raft, get wet on an inner tube, or perhaps take a swim during a relaxing jungle river float. Admire Hell Gate Rocks’ stunning formations and spot wildlife and tropical birds during the journey. You will also encounter light rapids where Caves Branch River meets the Sibun.
• Jungle Float: Voyage downstream on either a raft or inner tube, as you are provided a helmet and life vest.
• Hell Gate Rocks: Journey along clear, calm waters, while admiring towering rock formations, spotting roaming wildlife and viewing tropical birds.
• River Rapids: Navigate your way through light rapids where Caves Branch River meets the idyllic Sibun, Belize’s cleanest river.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bag for wet clothes
• Insect repellant
• Water shoes.
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Hiking/walking shoes
• This tour is recommended for guests who want minimum effort.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Ages 5 & up will enjoy the tour