Take a short, 15-minute boat ride to the beautiful, private oasis of Starfish Island. Relax on the beach, sunbathe, enjoy the music, and play a game of volleyball or tug of war. Or simply sit in the shade sipping your favorite cocktail, mixed drink, or beer at the cash bar. Save room for a delicious traditional Belizean lunch, along with complimentary fruit punch.
• Half-day Island Getaway: You’re just a 15-minute boat ride away from a true island experience.
• Starfish Island: Enjoy time on this exclusive island as you relax or play on the beach, sipping your favorite tropical drink.
• Traditional Lunch: Enjoy Belizean coconut rice and beans, baked chicken and gravy, creamy potato salad, and habanero pepper-onion sauce.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Other activities may be available at the beach for an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.