Delve into Bergen’s captivating history and culture on a guided walking tour through the city center and then indulge in the area’s fresh, local seafood. Join an informative escort on foot along cobblestone streets past dignified Rosenkrantz Tower, the stately fortress of Bergenhus, and historic St. Mary’s Church. Meander legendary Bryggen wharf’s harbor front boardwalk, and then visit the Bergen Fish Market, where you’ll savor a fresh-off-the-boat meal featuring mussels, shrimp, king crab and prawns.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot along quaint cobblestone streets and through Bergen’s city center alongside an informative escort.
• City Landmarks: Stroll past dignified Rosenkrantz Tower, stately Bergenhus fortress, historic St. Mary’s Church and along the Hanseatic Bryggen wharf.
• Bergen Fish Market: Savor the bounty of the sea with a fresh-off-the-boat meal of mussels, shrimp, king crab and prawns.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Blind and hearing impaired guests should be accompanied by a seeing / hearing person.