Experience Barcelona's local culture on your half-day tour. Your scenic ride drives you by the Sagrada Familia district, where Gaudi's sacred cathedral is located. You'll proceed to the Camp Nou Stadium to view a fascinating multimedia and interactive space with images and videos detailing the club's history. After the tour, pause for an impressive panoramic views of the stadium. Then proceed to Montjuic Hill and the Olympic ring to enjoy the beautiful vista.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• During a panoramic drive, view the exterior of La Sagrada Familia basilica, Barcelona's icon officially consecrated by the Pope Benedict XIV in 2010.
• Camp Nou Stadium: Visit the largest football stadium in Europe, home to FC Barcelona.
• Photo stop: Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the summit of Montjuic Hill.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Camp Nou might close or modify the tour itinerary on short notice.
• On Sunday afternoons and holidays, touring Camp Nou tour is not available.
• The Camp Nou complex is partially accessible for full-time wheelchair users.
• Matches/last-minute training may result in closure of the field at Camp Nou. Should this be the case, guests will only have access to the museum and panoramic views.