Enjoy the sights of historic Bruges and a taste of the national snack on a guided walk that includes a visit to Frietmuseum. Your guide will take you through beautiful Market Square, dominated by the spire of 13th-century Belfry Tower, and the imposing Gothic-style Provincial Court Building. See Burg Square’s Holy Blood Basilica and grand Town Hall, with a side dish of Frietmuseum, the world’s only museum dedicated to fries, and free time to explore.
• Market Square: Marvel at this World Heritage Site’s magnificent Provincial Court,brightly colored guild houses and soaring Belfry.
• Burg Square: See Holy Blood Basilica and the statues and spires of Gothic Town Hall, dating back to 1376.
• Frietmuseum: No fright, just fries at the world’s only potato fries museum, followed by time for independent sightseeing.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• The drive to and from Bruges is approximately 30 minutes each way, depending on traffic.