Experience Belgium’s capital from medieval times to present-day on a guided drive and walk in the historic city center. You’ll drive past modern cultural landmarks and historic treasures, including the castle of Laeken and the Royal Palace. Stroll the Grand Place, bordered by the Baroque and Gothic architecture of Town Hall and ornate guild houses. Enjoy lunch in the dining district of Brussels; time permitting, you’ll have time to shop at St. Hubert Gallery.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Guided Drive: Admire boldly designed modern Brussels architectural and city landmarks such as the Castle of Laeken and the Royal Palace.
• Grand Place Walk: See the King’s House (museum), majestic Town Hall and ornate guild houses of Brussels’ beautiful main square.
• Lunch: Pass St. Hubert Gallery’s luxury shops to Rue des Bouchers’ dining district for lunch in a fine restaurant.
• Lunch: 2 course lunch included. Pass St. Hubert Gallery’s luxury shops to Rue des Bouchers’ dining district for lunch in a fine restaurant.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces, with 25 steps at the lunch venue.
• Shopping time may be limited.
• The drive to and from Brussels takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes each way, depending on traffic.