Experience the magic of Salem, the haunting seaside city known for its infamous Witch Hunts three centuries ago. The Salem Witch Museum offers a dramatic presentation recounting the tragic events of the Witch Trials of 1692. A narrated exhibit gives a glimpse into the mysterious lives of old Salem's Pagans, Wiccans, midwives and healers. Continue to picturesque Derby Wharf and enjoy free time to explore the waterfront and its nautical heritage.Highlights:
• Salem Witch Museum: Learn about the Witch Trials, with a dramatic presentation and narrated exhibits.
• Witch Memorial: See Point Burying Ground where one of the "witch" judges, an ancestor of Nathaniel Hawthorne, is buried.
• Derby Wharf: Explore Salem's past along this historic waterfront, or browse the shops.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Guests must be able to walk and stand for approximately 40 minutes at the Witch Museum.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking in Salem is at guests' discretion.