Enjoy an introduction to Boston’s most important landmarks on a guided drive through the city as well as a trip to the Skywalk for amazing panoramic views. Your tour includes Copley Square, one of the city’s most attractive spots. The Square is surrounded by striking buildings, including the stunning Romanesque Trinity Church and the Renaissance-style Boston Public Library. Continue to the city center to enjoy a bird’s-eye view from the Skywalk of the Prudential Building. Listen to an audio presentation while taking in sweeping, 360-degree panoramic views of Boston from the 50th floor. Along Newbury Street, see the elegant Victorian mansions that have been converted into chic restaurants and boutiques. Enjoy the sights of the Public Garden and century-old swan boats as you pass by Boston Common to the heart of the old city. And view the gold dome of the Massachusetts State House perched atop Beacon Hill, whose cornerstone was laid in 1795. Following along the “Freedom Trail,” view the Old State House, where the Declaration of Independence was read, as well as the site of the Boston Massacre. Then enjoy free time in bustling Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, once a key meeting point for Boston’s revolutionaries.
• City drive: Enjoy an introduction to Boston’s most important landmarks on a guided drive through the historic city.
• Copley Square: Stop at one of Boston’s most attractive spots; admire Romanesque Trinity Church and the Renaissance-style Boston Public Library.
• Skywalk: Take in sweeping, 360-degree panoramic views of Boston from the 50th floor of the Prudential Building.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Passengers will be required to take an elevator up to the 50th floor, where the Skywalk is located.
• Tour involves about 40 minutes of guided walking; flat, comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Tour may pass through tunnels to avoid traffic and, depending on traffic conditions, it may not be possible to make photo stops.
• The time spent at Quincy Market is around 1 hour.
• Guests must be able manage about 2.5 hours of slow walking and standing.
• Guides can only provide verbal guidance to guests; they cannot lift guests or push wheelchairs.
• Guests requiring assistance must travel with a willing and able companion.
• Drivers may not lift any scooter/wheelchair more than 50 pounds.
• Guests with hearing difficulties or those with eyesight issues may participate in the tour, but no special accommodations are available.