Learn about Maine's legendary lighthouses, and the brave men and women who have maintained them, on this fully-narrated, scenic tour. Leaving the dock on a high speed luxury catamaran, you’ll begin your journey to explore some of the island’s most historic lighthouses. You’ll also enjoy breathtaking views of Acadia National Park’s natural treasures, including The Beehive, Cadillac Mountain, Otter Cliffs, Sand Beach, and Thunder Hole, and the opulent summer estates of Bar Harbor’s elite.
• Catamaran Cruise: Enjoy heated cabins and railed outside viewing decks aboard your luxury catamaran.
• Lighthouses: Get an up-close view of some of the island’s most iconic lighthouses and learn about their history from your experienced guide.
• Down-East: Soak in awe-inspiring views of Acadia National Park and the opulent summer mansions dotting the coast, owned by the likes of Martha Stewart and the Rockefellers.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Catamaran is fully wheelchair accessible.
• Guests 18 years and older must present photo identification to board catamaran.
• Guests must be on dock 30 to 40 minutes prior to departure.
• Guests should book ahead for this popular tour.
• Tour may visit either five (5) lighthouses or four (4) lighthouses and the fjord-like Somes Sound. Alternatively tour route may deviate between the months of May-August when there is an opportunity to see a nesting colony of Atlantic Puffins.