Discover Cagliari’s noteworthy archeological sites as you embark on a scenic bus ride to the village of Pula and visit the ancient Roman city of Nora. Travel to the Sardinian countryside for a brief stop in Pula,a small seaside town known for its luxury beach resorts. Scour archeological excavations in nearby Nora, as you stroll around with your guide while observing the ruins of centuries-old theaters, thermal baths, mosaics, and aqueducts.
• Pula: Explore the coastal Sardinian village, a popular summer holiday destination known for its nice hotels and alluring beaches.
• Nora: Comb the ruins of the ancient Roman city, as you discover centuries-old thermal baths, theaters, and aqueducts.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The drive to and from Cagliari is approximately 1 hour each way.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately a half-mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Maps, headsets, a bottle of water, and emergency contact numbers will be provided for your convenience.