Enjoy the natural beauty and magic of hidden Mexico in one of our Single Driver All Terrain Vehicles. Begin with a transfer in an open air Kodiak truck to the Welcome Station and following a brief instruction and driving course, hop on your one person ATV and live the experience of driving over the coastline of Costa Maya. Continue your drive to a secluded beach where you can relax or swim on your own peace or just lay down of the beach while admire the postcard views. Your Kodiak transportation will take you back to your ships pier. Due to the nature of the tour, previous driving experience is recommended.
Prepare for the all-terrain adventure of your life along the Costa Maya. The magic of Mexico is before you as you drive on your single-rider all-terrain vehicle through lush jungle vegetation and up the gorgeous coastline. Next stop, a pristine beach for you to enjoy a swim or just relax and catch a snooze.
• ATV Drive: Explore the lush vegetation all around as you make your way to the gorgeous coastline.
• Beach Break: Spend time after your drive on a secluded beach where you can relax, swim or snorkel (snorkel equipment available for rent).
• Welcome Station: Travel in an open-air vehicle to get brief instructions and driving course, then hop on your ATV.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards Towel (from ship)
• Valid driver's license (drivers)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Long pants
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Beach club may vary considering weather conditions and seasonal sea weed.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour requires driving on uneven, bumpy, muddy and dusty roads. Paths can be narrow and rough, with loose stones, packed dirt, mud, etc.
• Previous driving experience is recommended.
• Helmet and goggles must be worn at all times.
• No sandals permitted while driving.
• Single person - 4 wheel All-Terrain Vehicles - 250cc Yamaha ATV.
• Drivers must be 18 years or older and present valid driver's license, maximum age to particpate is 60.
• Drivers must sign release form.