Thrill-seekers, an exhilarating zip line ride will have you soar high above the Mayan jungle for a blissful bird’s-eye view of the colorful, thick canopy of the woodlands in Costa Maya. A short motor coach ride will take you to the Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom water park. Prior to your aerial adventure, you’ll receive instruction and safety tips, such as securing your harness before your flight along the inclined cables. You’ll have the choice of two long courses that will have you zipping from one platform to the next. Hoisted several feet above the jungle floor you’ll zigzag around the waterpark high above the treetops. The courses lead your right into a refreshing pool of water. As you transverse the waterpark, soak up the ocean views and watch out for wildlife. In fact, tropical birds may join you while in flight. The thrilling twists and turns on the Kukulcan Zip Coaster may have you reeling with delight. Transition into a more laid back experience when your tour visits a local beach resort. Here you can play in the clear warm waters of the Caribbean or lounge seaside with a delicious tropical drink and relax in the shade with the gentle breeze.
• Zip line: Fly across the Mayan jungle over thick vegetation on a zip line for a bird’s-eye view of paradise on this aerial adventure.
• Beach Break: Play in the Caribbean waters or soak up the sun and lounge seaside with a tropical drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Minimum age is 5 years old.
• Maximum weight is 240 pounds.
• Minimum height is 4 feet.
• Snack bar is available but at an extra cost.
• Some activities are not available for visitors with disabilities or special needs.
• Guests climb stair to rides or take elevators.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests who may be pregnant or those with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.