Discover the untamed beauty of Curacao from the seat of an off-road vehicle. Follow your caravan guide in a two-person Jeep for a thrilling off-road ride along winding dirt roads and the curving coastline. Stop at the blow hole natural attraction and feel the mist as pressurized water erupts from the ground like a fountain. Ride along the sandy coast amid crashing waves. Then take a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea. Limited beach chairs available for rent on a first come first served basis.
• Untamed Curacao: Travel the beach and muddy trails as you explore the island's rugged beauty via all-wheel drive mini-Jeeps.
• Blow Hole: Delight as fountain-like, intermittent blasts of water emit from this fascinating natural attraction.
• Beach Time: Cool down and relax with your toes in sugar-fine sand, or swim in the balmy Caribbean Sea.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Outdoor clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
• Tour is booked per vehicle, not per passenger.
• Each Jeep holds two people.
• Tour can be muddy or dusty.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems must not select this tour.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• Drivers must present valid driver's license.
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
• Guest must be a minimum of 4 years old to be a passenger.
• Maximum 2 persons per Jeep.
• Maximum combined weight is 551 lbs.