Get up close and personal with turtles and sharks, diving with them and feeding them — an altogether unforgettable experience that is highly rated on TripAdvisor. The Curacao Sea Aquarium features a sparkling clear-blue lagoon (approximately 10 feet deep), the best site on the island for feeding stingrays, tarpons and more. And special feeding windows allow you to bring food right up to giant turtles as well as lemon and nurse sharks. You’ll also have the chance to pose for pictures with the animals. Plus you’ll have enough time to explore the rest of the park, taking in the fun dolphin and sea lion shows and checking out all the aquariums teeming with marine life.
• A 3.5-hour aquatic adventure: Dive with and feed giant turtles, stingrays, tarpon, and lemon and nurse sharks; wetsuits provided.
• Picture time: Smile big for the camera as you have photos taken of your exciting encounter.
• Explore the park: Take in the fun dolphin and sea lion shows; check out aquariums teeming with marine life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Dive certification card (PADI, SSI, NAUI etc.)
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flip flops
• Change of clothes
• PADI Open Water or equivalent certification required.
• Certified minors 10 years of age or older may participate with diving parent/guardian.
• PADI SCUBA Divers, Junior Open Water Divers or equivalent may join this tour.
• Divers must show proof of having dived within the last 12 months preceding this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour as they are not allowed to participate.
• Guests with asthma, colds, flu, heart conditions, gastrointestinal viruses, life threatening conditions, or divers considered a health risk in general are not allowed to participate.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• No use of alcohol is allowed prior to this activity.
• Intoxicated guests are not allowed to participate.