Explore the serene and glamorous harbor town of Antibes then balance that pleasure with a tour of bustling Nice. After a scenic drive to Antibes, follow your guide on a walking tour past Grimaldi Chateau, Cours Massena, and Bastion St. Andre. You'll have some free time to relish the breathtaking harbor and explore the fortified old town before rejoining your coach to Nice for another walking tour and free time among lively squares and markets.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Antibes: Explore older parts of this ancient harbor town, see 16th-century Grimaldi Chateau, and expensive yachts in Port Vauban.
• Nice: Take a guided walk through Old Town, and contrast its flowering market areas with striking modern architecture.
• Free Time: You'll have ample time in both towns to shop and explore at your own pleasure and pace.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.