This is your chance to feel the exhilarating thrill of riding or driving a high-speed Ferrari or Lamborghini convertible, as you revel in a one-hour joyride along the winding oceanfront Corniche Roads of the French Riviera. You’ll first meet a friendly and professional driver guide who will give you all the exciting details of your high-powered luxury vehicle. Then either hop in the passenger seat or enjoy a self-driving option, both providing you with the ride of your life. Get ready to zip around clifftop roadways, hugging cliffs that plunge below to create dramatic Mediterranean coastal seascapes. You’ll pass vertical villages, 19th-century villas and mountainous landscapes along the way. This adrenaline-charged hot-rod ride lets you experience southeastern France and its stunning Riviera from a unique perspective, filled with all the speed you’ll need for an unforgettable road trip.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.Highlights:•
Ferrari or Lamborghini: Whether a co-pilot or driver, you’ll experience a high-speed ride in a powerfully fast convertible hot rod.•
Corniche Roads: Put the pedal to the metal on a route packed with mountain scenery, small villages and Mediterranean seascapes.•
French Riviera: Riding in a fancy sports car you’ll feel the glitz and glamorous adventure of this fabled coastal area.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over varied surfaces, with inclines and about 2 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests opting for the self-drive experience must show a valid driver license and be over 21 years of age.
• Tour may be canceled at any time due to unsafe weather conditions.
• In the case of cancelation by the tour operator, a full refund will be given.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.