Set sail from Frederiksted aboard the custom catamaran Jolly Mon for a half-day tour of easygoing fun and relaxation on the water. Enjoy tropical breezes and views of the coast on the one-hour round-trip cruise along the West End beaches. You will see Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge at the distance, a bird and turtle sanctuary located at St. Croix's southwestern point. The return sail brings you to scenic Rainbow Beach, where the catamaran anchors just offshore where you can swim, sun and stroll for approximately 1 hour and 30minutes.
• Scenic Sail: Relax and enjoy the coastal views from the spacious catamaran along the West End Beaches.
• Rainbow Beach: Swim in turquoise waters, stroll the white sands and sun during your two-hour beach break for approximately 1 hour and 30minutes.
• Complimentary Beverages: Soft drinks, water, rum punch and other rum drinks are served on the catamaran.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• The catamaran anchors as close to land as we can, most often in water from 4-6ft deep. Guests may have a short swim and then walk to the shore. Total distance to the beach is 150-250ft.
• The crew will provide flotation devices and personal assistance to guests who cannot swim.
• Restroom facilities are available onboard the boat and at Rainbow Beach.
• Rainbow beach is a completely sandy beach, however, due to sea currents like waves and tides, some rocks within the tidal zone and underwater are sometimes exposed. We recommend that guests bring watershoes that will help them for the swim and walk between the catamaran and the beach.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.