Explore the rich cultural heritage and Old World charm of Christiansted on a guided walking tour. During the 2-1/2 hour walk, admire landmarks like the yellow-brick Fort Christiansvern, built by the Danish in the 18th century. Other key sights include the island's first church, the former Danish Customs House and the stately Government House. Afterward, enjoy free time to stroll the boardwalk, browse the quaint shops and soak up the waterfront ambience.
• Guided Walk: Discover distinctive Danish style, architecture and graceful shaded archways that connect Christiansted's key sights and landmarks.
• Free Time: Enjoy about 1 hour for independent exploration, shopping or relaxing at a restaurant or bar.
• Scenic Transfer: See St. Croix's interior on the 45-minute ride from the Fredriksted pier on the West End to Christiansted on the north coast.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• The Steeple building will be closed for repair until March next year. The historical information will be given from the outside. This venue does not have entrance fee.