Experience a diver's dream exploring three wrecks and a thriving coral reef. Voted one of the top dive destinations in the Caribbean, the west end of St. Croix offers lake-like conditions where you'll dive around a 144-foot fishing trawler that sits at 60 feet; a barge; and a tugboat at a depth of only 40 feet. A short boat ride transports you to a thriving colorful reef for a relaxing, easy dive.
• Three-Wreck Dive: Explore underwater wonders around three distinct vessels - a fishing trawler, barge and tugboat off St. Croix's West End.
• Coral Reef: Discover colorful marine life at a thriving reef on a relaxing, easy dive at depths that average 45 feet.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Proof of diver certification
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Certified divers only. Must present valid "C" certification card.
• Tanks, weights and weight belt provided.
• Equipment package includes regulator, BCD, mask, snorkel and fins.
• Guests may not consume any alcohol prior to dive.