Experience St. Croix on two wheels as you pedal your way around the island's lush west end. Sugar plantations, wild coastline and the Victorian charms of the port city of Frederiksted, also known as "Freedom City," are all part of this 10-mile ride. Biking is a great way to see the sights and learn about nature and history in the Caribbean while enjoying a fun, outdoor activity.
• Scenic Bike Ride: See plantations, coastal views and historic city sights on a 10-mile route.
• Engaging Commentary: Learn about St. Croix's natural environment and history from the guide as you pedal.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be comfortable riding a bicycle.