Add some aquatic adventure to your Mexican vacation with a carefree, fun-filled day at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park, the largest beach attraction in Cozumel. Complete with roundtrip transportation to and from port, you’ll enjoy approximately four hours exploring the park at your leisure. White-sand shorelines and the Oasis Island Pool offer seaside serenity for those looking to relax. The little ones will make a splash with water cannons and animal slides at the Buccaneer’s Bay kids’ pool. This is one adventure the whole family will love.
• Playa Mia: Enjoy thrilling aquatic adventures and beachside relaxation with four hours spent at Cozumel’s largest beach attraction.
• Free Time: Sunbathe along the shore, splash around the Floating Park, or play in the kids’ pool.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Soak up a carefree, fun-filled beach day with the convenience of a transfer to and from port.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• This tour is wheelchair accessible.
• Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements or restricted to guests under specific illness/medical conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age. *for safety reason, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks. Please drink responsibly.
• Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for alcoholic beverage consumption.
• Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of Alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
• Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk..
• Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.