Add some aquatic adventure to your Mexican vacation with a carefree, fun-filled day at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, the largest beach attraction in Cozumel. Complete with roundtrip transportation to and from port, you’ll enjoy approximately three hours exploring the park at your leisure. White-sand shorelines and the Oasis Island Pool offer seaside serenity for those looking to relax. This is one adventure the whole family will love.
• Playa Mia: Enjoy thrilling aquatic adventures and beachside relaxation with four hours spent at Cozumel’s largest beach attraction.
• Free Time: Sunbathe along the shore or splash around the Floating Park.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Soak up a carefree, fun-filled beach day with the convenience of a transfer to and from port.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• This tour is wheelchair accessible.
• Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements or restricted to guests under specific illness/medical conditions.
• Alcohol may be available, pelase drink responsibly.
• Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age. *for safety reason, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.
• Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for alcoholic beverage consumption.
• Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of Alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
• Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
• Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.
• Buccaneers Bay Kids Activities Pool is currently not available.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.