Whether you're an experienced scuba diver or newly certified, enjoy some of the best drift diving at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park, known for its spectacular coral formations. Your first stop will be a classic Cozumel wall dive, which plunges 80-feet below the surface, followed by a second dive of the captain's choice. Cozumel’s underwater paradise is guaranteed to be teeming with tropical fish, rays, lobsters, and moray eels.
• Scuba Diving: Dive into clear blue water featuring 200-feet of visibility, brilliant coral reefs, and wall dives.
• Marine Life: See an abundance of stingrays, nurse sharks, manta rays, sea turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and spotted eagle rays.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Tank and weights are included for all divers, but wetsuit is not included. Tour option that includes equipment package includes B.C.D, mask, fins, and snorkel.
• All of the dive locations occur within the Arrecifes de Cozumel Marine Park.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition, must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.