Experience the Caribbean as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. With brilliant tropical fish swimming through coral reefs beneath your two-person kayak, your snorkeling excursion provides you an even closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Afterwards, enjoy access to Playa Uvas' Beach Club facilities and complimentary refreshments, then choose to either return to ship or extend your stay in this tropical paradise.
• Kayaking: Glide over the coral reefs in your two-person clear kayak.
• Snorkeling: Grab your mask and fins and go under the sea for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life.
• Playa Uvas: Enjoy the beautiful beach facilities and sunbathe, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect Repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years.
• Total weight of both guests in kayak cannot exceed 420 pounds.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.