Get ready to "Xplor" it all at a unique underground world full of bucket-list inspired activities. Fly through the air on a zip line course above the Mexican jungle–complete with refreshing water landings and suspension bridge take-offs. Take a ride on the wild side in an amphibious vehicle, while exploring an underground paradise of caves and turquoise waters. Swim surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites, or discover a raft route across subterranean caverns while paddling with your hands. Afterwards, enjoy a nutritious and light group lunch buffet.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Xplor: Take a heart-pumping ride through the forest across 14 zip lines, amid suspension bridges and water landings.
• Subterranean Adventure: Paddle a raft through caverns and swim between stalactites and stalagmites.
• Amphibious Vehicle Ride: Tour the jungle on a two-seated amphibious vehicle.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Driver's licence
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Water shoes (mandatory)
• Hat and sunglasses
• Xplor Park is located on the Mainland requiring a 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carmen. Guests prone to seasickness should take precautions.
• Excursion package includes life jacket, helmet, harness, raft, hand paddles, two-seater amphibious vehicle, lockers, dressing rooms, showers, and lunch.
• Adventure Park allows guests to enjoy the day at their leisure. Kindly note that time spent at the park will be based on your ship's time at port.
• For Vision of the Seas sailings and other select ships/sail dates, park tour is approximately seven hours due to limited port time.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Drivers must present a valid driver's license.
• Use of water shoes mandatory.