The Jose Cuervo® Tequila Tasting Experience at Discover Mexico Park explores the complex taste of Mexico's most famous export. Learn about the origins, distillation, and history of tequila from a Master Tequilier while sampling three distinctly different José Cuervo tequilas: Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo, as well as the exclusive Special Family Reserve. Follow this tasting with a feast of tacos on handmade tortillas with three types of Mexican salsas. Lastly, master how to craft the perfect margarita and collect your official Jose Cuervo® certificate.
• Discover Mexico Park: See a showcase of Mexico's culture and history.
• Tequila Tour: Learn about tequila's origins, and partake in tastings as you enjoy the Papantla Flyers' performance.
• Taco Buffet: Enjoy a thoroughly Mexican feast with handmade tortillas and three Mexican salsas.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.