Prepare for an exhilarating 3.5-hour trip to El Cedral Mayan village, where you'll drive an all-terrain vehicle across jungle paths to Jade Cavern for a cenote swim, plus pass Coral Caves and island scenery along the way. At El Cedral village, you'll gear up for a single-driver ATV journey. Press the gas and go off-road along six miles of trails that lead to Jade Cavern. An underground cenote, this natural swimming hole was once a sacred Mayan site. Then hop back on your ATV for a drive through the Coral Caves, a series of natural formations carved over centuries. Listen along the tales of the native Mexican people before revving the engine on the way back to the pier.
• El Cedral: This historic Mayan village is where you'll meet experience guides and gear up for a six-mile ATV trip.
• Jade Cavern: Swim in glistening green waters at one of Cozumel's largest freshwater cenotes.
• Coral Caves: Your off-road route leads you past naturally formed cave systems where the ancient Mayan people once lived.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid Drivers License
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Sturdy closed-toe shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .06 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 20 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Drivers must have a valid driver's license in their possession.