Upgrade your tropical vacation with a premium dolphin adventure, where you’ll meet a friendly pod of dolphins and indulge in an all-inclusive experience. Upon arrival at the Dolphinaris, you’ll be welcomed by a team of professional trainers who will guide you onto a shallow submerged platform to begin your dolphin encounter. In this safe and shallow space, both adults and small children can engage in a hands-on program with the park’s resident marine mammals, as they offer fin-to-hand handshakes and show off natural behaviors, including: feeding, jumping, whistling, and planting wet kisses on your cheek. After your water experience, relax and enjoy an all-inclusive lunch buffet. Your day also includes the complimentary use of kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkel gear, so feel free to explore the natural aquarium teeming with tropical fish, stingrays, and starfish.
• Dolphin Interaction: Shake fins and exchange a kiss with friendly marine mammals in the safety of a shallow submerged platform.
• All-Inclusive Delights: Enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet and unlimited beverages while relaxing at the beautiful Dolphinaris.
• Aquatic Fun: Kayak or paddleboard across clear blue waters, or snorkel alongside fish and stingrays in a natural aquarium.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Family and friends not wishing to participate in the dolphin encounter may purchase an observer ticket onboard. This ticket includes unlimited food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and water activities such as snorkel, kayak, and paddleboards.
• Snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding activities are offered at the site on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. There will be no refund for optional activities in the event of weather cancellation or unavailability.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour. Guests must know how to swim to participate in this tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Personal photography or video during the dolphin encounters/swims is not permitted; however professional photos/videos are available for purchase following your program.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.