Discover a pristine underwater world as you plunge into the dazzling waters off Cozumel for a snorkeling adventure through three distinct coral reefs. Enjoy panoramic coastal views and soothing breezes while gliding by boat across the turquoise waters off the Mexican shore. Equipped with snorkel gear, swim around three coral reef systems teeming with colorful tropical fish and other unique marine life. Take a break on board and enjoy two complimentary beverages–snacks and beer are available for purchase.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Scenic Cruise: Relish spectacular coastal views and soothing ocean breezes as you glide across turquoise waters on a boat.
• Guided Snorkeling: Suit up with snorkel gear alongside an experienced crew before exploring three coral reefs and viewing marine life.
• Refreshments: Relax on board after your adventure with two complimentary beverages– snacks and beer are available for purchase.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Avoid alcohol before water activities. Beer may be purchased after water activities have concluded, please drink responsibly.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.