Listen along to recorded audio commentary as you travel through the heart of Dubai's modern downtown, admiring Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world. See Burj Al Arab, a super-posh hotel designed in the shape of a ship's sail, before passing the glitzy facades of the tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island. Your route ends at the Atlantis resort, where you'll spend 6.5 hours at its sprawling Aquaventure waterpark. The waterslides alone offer plenty of heart-pounding thrills, as you brave Aquaconda, the world's largest waterslide, and feel the weightlessness of Zoomerango. Experience the nine-story drop of the Leap of Faith, or wind around Slitherine, the world's first dual waterslide. You can tube down Shark Attack through a shark-infested lagoon, ride the tides of the Torrent wave pool, or find seaside serenity along the golden sands of Aquaventure Beach. And you can also appease your appetite easily, with 16 restaurants and food kiosks to choose from around the park.
• Dubai: A 75-minute audio-narrated sightseeing drive in an open-top double-decker bus leads you past world-record skyscrapers and upscale neighborhoods.
• Aquaventure: Feel the rush of splashing around sky-high waterslides, pulse-pounding river rides, a shark lagoon and zero-entry pools.
• Atlantis: Enjoy six hours of free time to lounge at the resort's private beach or grab lunch at the waterpark.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven and slippery surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Lockers and towels are available to rent at the waterpark.
• Intoxicated guests will be refused entry to Aquaventure.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
• Appropriate swim attire required, including boardshorts, Speedos, one- and two-piece swimsuits, burkinis and rash guards.
• Abayas, sarees, long shirts, long pants, jeans, undergarments, street clothes, cotton tops and bottoms, or any see-through items are not permitted to be worn while in the water and on rides.
• Selfie sticks, notepads and cell phones not permitted on any ride.
• No outside food or beverages, glassware or alcohol permitted in park.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between pier and waterpark is approximately 75 minutes each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.