Feel the thrill of a 4.5-hour, off-road Jeep trip through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, where you can traverse sand dunes, ride on the back of a camel, and eat lunch in a Bedouin-style camp. Enjoy a 90-minute drive in a 4x4 Jeep that takes you from Dubai's cityscapes into arid desert landscapes. As you rumble over powdery sand dunes among the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, you'll learn about the local ecosystem and wild animals that thrive here. Upon arrival at the Arabian Adventures Camp you'll get the chance to ride caravan-style on the hump of a camel, trudging across the Margham Desert's red-hued sand in the way of ancient Bedouins. Back at camp you can fill up on coffee, snacks, and a box lunch in a picnic-style setting of the outdoor site. Breathe in the dry desert air once more before heading back to the pier.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: Amp up the adrenaline with a pulse-pounding 4x4 Jeep trip across shimmering sand dunes.
• Margham Desert: Hold on tight as you ride on the high hump of a camel across ruddy sands.
• Arabian Adventures Camp: Relax among outdoor tents pitched in the desert, enjoying a selection of refreshments and a box lunch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light sweater or pullover
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Depending on the total number of guests, families may be split up.
• Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get to ride in the front.
• Tour operation subject to weather conditions.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests under 6 years and over 65 years must sign an indemnity form.
• Families with children under 4 years must book a private car along with a baby seat.
• For the safety of young guests, special seats are to be booked in advance for all children measuring under 135 centimeters in height.