Feel your adrenaline sour as you drive a four-seater dune buggy across off-road trails and towering sand dunes in the Arabian Desert, plus enjoy refreshments and roundtrip Jeep transports to and from Dubai. A one-hour Jeep ride brings you to a base camp in the middle of the arid Arabian Desert. Here is where you'll meet a knowledgeable guide who will offer safety and driving instructions before hopping in a caravan of dune buggies. Your four-wheel-drive, fully-automatic buggy features seat belts, roll cages, and off-road suspension — so you're set for a safe and wild ride. Fire up the gas and rumble along natural pathways, maneuvering the open-air vehicle across dusty desert landscapes and plowing through tall dunes of sand. After your pulse-pounding trip, you'll unwind with soft drinks and cold water back at base camp before relaxing on the return ride back to the city pier.
• Buggies: This is your chance to drive a four-person, four-wheel-drive dune buggy equipped with a roll cage and off-road suspension.
• Arabian Desert: Your route leads you into the heart of the desert across golden-hued sand dunes and wild landscapes.
• Dubai: The high-energy action winds down at base camp with refreshments and includes roundtrip Jeep transfers to/from the city.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .06 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Depending on the total number of guests, families may be split up.
• Seat rotation will be done to ensure all get the opportunity to ride in the front.
• Guests must carry a valid driver's license and credit card for insurance reasons in case of any damages.
• Tour operation subject to weather conditions.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• The drive between pier and desert is approximately 1 hour each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.