See the essential sights of Dubrovnik, starting with a cable car ride to the summit of Srd Hill, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city spread out below. On a guided walk through Old Town, stroll along its main street, the Stradun, and admire distinctive landmarks such as Onofriou's Fountain, Sponza Palace and the Dominican Monastery. Finally, enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time to shop and wander the city at your leisure.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Cable Car: Ride to the top of Srd Hill and enjoy breathtaking views of Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea.
• Old Town Guided Walking Tour: See Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks, including the Dominican Monastery, Sponza Palace and Onofriou's Fountain.
• Free Time: Enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time to shop and explore Old Town Dubrovnik at your leisure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Long queues may be experienced when boarding the cable car
• Cable car operation is subject to weather conditions. Should the cable car operation be cancelled, guests will only be refunded the cost of the cable car ticket.