Explore Dubrovnik by sea and land and relax on a nearby beach. Take a scenic boat ride past the city's famous walls before enjoying approximately 1 hour of free time in Old Town to stroll the cobblestone streets, gaze at landmarks including Onofriou's Fountain and Sponza Palace, and shop for souvenirs. Then head to Sveti Jakov Beach, where you will have approximately 2 hours at your leisure to swim, sunbathe and visit the beach bar.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Dubrovnik Boat Ride: Cruise along the Adriatic shore and approach the city walls of Old Town from the sea.
• Old Town: Enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time to shop and explore Dubrovnik's historical landmarks at your leisure.
• Sveti Jakov Beach: Spend approximately 2 hours swimming, sunbathing and visiting the beach bar at your leisure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A cocktail, sunbed and umbrella (1 umbrella for 2 guests) will be provided at the beach.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.