Travel to Charlottetown, capitol of Prince Edward Island province, on a Double-Decker bus. This 1-1/2 hour tour takes you along the waterfront and through the heritage district. A local guide will tell you about the prosperous days of the Victorian era, and the famous Conference of 1864, which designated this city as Canada’s birthplace. The tour includes a walk up Great George Street, a charming national Historic District, and free time to explore.
• Charlottetown: Learn about development of the Canadian nation on your tour of waterfront and heritage districts.
• Great George Street: Follow your guide through historic streets taking you past Saint Dunstan's Basilica and concluding at Province House.
• Double-Decker: See Charlottetown’s waterfront and heritage districts aboard an authentic double decker bus. Tour funds help support the Breast Cancer Foundation.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• A contribution from your tour ticket helps support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.