Discover Prince Edward Island’s celebrated nautical history, as you embark on an engaging tour of waterfront Victoria Park and two stately lighthouses of notable significance. Enjoy spectacular harbor views while strolling around Victoria Park’s greens. Climb to the top of Point Prim lighthouse, the oldest on Prince Edward Island built in 1845, and relish spectacular oceanfront views. Visit Wood Island lighthouse and tour its 42-foot tower and attached museum, where lighthouse keepers once resided.
• Victoria Park: Snap photos of the charming Prince Edward Island harbor as you meander along the park’s picturesque waterfront pathways.
• Point Prim: Enjoy breathtaking coastal views from the top of Prince Edward Island’s oldest lighthouse, which was built in 1845.
• Wood Island Light House: Tour the 42-foot stone tower, boathouse and attached museum, once the personal residence for lighthouse keepers.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Guests must be able to walk up steps to the top of the lighthouse to participate in that portion of the tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.