Cruise through Salerno Bay to the exclusive resort isle of Capri, for a full day of romantic scenery, incredible vistas and dolce-vita glamour. Quiet charms abound in mountainside Anacapri, home to art-filled Villa San Michele, an elegant 19th century home-turned-museum, overlooking Naples Bay. La Piazzetta is the super-chic heart of Capri town, where you'll have time to stroll, shop and have lunch. The terraced Gardens of Augustus are a marvel of engineering, offering breathtaking views.
• Anacapri: Enjoy panoramic views of Capri Town and sapphire-blue Naples Bay from the terraces of the luxurious Villa San Michele.
• Capri Town: Free-time for shopping, lunch and exploring La Piazzetta; or time-permitting, take the chairlift to Monte Solaro.
• Gardens of Augustus: Here, terraces bloom and bay views abound, including the famous rock columns rising from the sea.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests using wheelchairs and guests with limited mobility must not select this tour.
• Guests will be on their feet up to 90 minutes at any given time.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/2 miles over rough stone and cobblestone streets with 10-15 steps.
• Boat transfer from Naples to Capri takes approximately 1-1/2 hours each way.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions for boat transfer from Naples to Capri.
• Island minibuses are not air-conditioned.
• Guests should expect crowds in Capri and possible delays at funicular station.
• Tour sequence may vary.