An unforgettable centuries-old spa experience awaits you at Fiji's natural outdoor thermal mud pools at the base of the Sabeto. Flower leis, serenades and Kava ceremony courtesy of local villagers set the mood. Sip chilled water while therapeutic thermal mud is rubbed into your skin and dried by the warm sun. Dip in hot thermal pools to soothe away the mud, leaving the skin unbelievably smooth. Shopping for local handicrafts tops off your spa day.
• Nature's spa: Thermal mud and pools are Fiji's centuries-old therapy for health and beautifully smooth and exfoliated skin.
• Local traditions: Guests receive fresh flower leis, serenades and Kava ceremony with the chief and can shop for native handicrafts.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency/credit card
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Swimsuit and shoes that can be damaged
What To Wear:
• Tour not for pregnant women and guests with varicose veins.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history including blood pressure and heart problems.
• Sulfur and mud in the springs may damage/discolor swimsuits and shoes.
• Tour involves moderate amount of walking and some steps
• Kava is a natural, non-alcoholic beverage with mild sedative/anesthetic effect; possible adverse reactions include upset stomach. Kava preparation does not meet the standard of health and safety; guests consume at own risk.