Squeeze in one last fun-filled adventure before heading off to the airport when you take the hop-on and hop-off bus tour of Miami on open top double-deckers. Your tour takes you on a scenic and fully guided ride from Port Everglades down to Miami. Once there, you’ll be able to start discovering the city at your own pace. Choose to laze at world famous beaches, view historical sites and landmarks, enjoy a delectable meal at famous restaurants, and experience the city’s vibrant culture. Enjoy a blend of its urban vibe and tropical landscape. You have four different routes to choose from: the City Route, Beach Route, Brickell-Seaquarium Route, and Wynwood Route. Your bus tour enters Miami’s distinctive neighborhoods so you can check out top attractions. For example, South Beach offers world-class boutiques and a magnificent beach. Architect-lovers will enjoy seeing its iconic buildings. You’ll know you’ve entered Coral Gables by its tree-lined boulevards and ivy-covered mansions. Discover the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Miami Science Museum and the lively shopping and dining district in Coconut Grove. Colorful murals, monuments and the pulsating beat of Afro-Cuban music are clues that you're in Little Havana. Enjoy a stroll down Calle Ocho, see the Walkway of the Stars, which celebrates Latin American stars like Celia Cruz, and check out the exquisite art in its galleries. The Wynwood Route will take you to one of the largest open-air street-art installations in the world. Home to over 70 art galleries, retail stores, antique shops, and eclectic bars, Wynwood has quickly become one of the most sought after places in Miami that you will be able to explore. Your tour concludes at the Miami International Airport.
• Hop-on and off bus tour on open top double-deckers: Choose from more than 40 stops to view the top attractions in Miami’s renowned neighborhoods like South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, and Wynwood.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• The tour consists of 4 different loops to choose from.
• The tour loops are City Route, Beach Route, Brickell-Seaquarium Route, and Wynwood Route.
• Port pick-up, luggage storage as well as airport drop-off are all included.
• Riding the 4 loops just switching buses at the Main Station and not hopping on and off takes about 5 hours.
• Due to time constraints, passengers with earlier flights might not be able to ride all the 4 loops available.
• Shuttles depart from the Main Station in Downtown Miami to Miami International Airport at 3pm and at 5pm.
• The 3pm shuttles are recommended for guests with departing flights after 4:30pm (domestic flights) and after 5:30pm (international flights).
• The 5pm shuttles are recommended for guests with departing flights after 6:30pm (domestic flights) and after 7:30pm (international flights).
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.