Choose to laze at world famous beaches, view historical sites and landmarks, enjoy a delectable meal at famous restaurants, and experience the city’s vibrant culture. Enjoy a blend of its urban vibe and tropical landscape. Choose to laze at world famous beaches, view historical sites and landmarks, enjoy a delectable meal at famous restaurants, and experience the city’s vibrant culture.
Enjoy a blend of its urban vibe and tropical landscape. You have two different routes to choose from: the City Route and the Beach Route. Your bus tour enters Miami’s distinctive neighborhoods so you can check out top attractions. For example, South Beach offers world-class boutiques and a magnificent beach. Architect-lovers will enjoy seeing its iconic buildings. You’ll know you’ve entered Coral Gables by its tree-lined boulevards and ivy-covered mansions. Discover the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Miami Science Museum and the lively shopping and dining district in Coconut Grove.
Colorful murals, monuments and the pulsating beat of Afro-Cuban music are clues that you're in Little Havana. Enjoy a stroll down Calle Ocho, see the Walkway of the Stars, which celebrates Latin American stars like Celia Cruz. Your tour concludes at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
• Hop-on and off bus tour on open top double-deckers: Choose from more than 25 stops to view the top attractions in Miami’s renowned neighborhoods like South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Little Havana.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• The tour consists of 2 different loops to choose from.
• The tour loops are City Route and Beach Route.
• Port pick-up, luggage storage as well as airport drop-off are all included.
• Riding the 2 loops just switching buses at the Main Station and not hopping on and off takes about 3 hours.
• Due to time constraints, passengers with earlier flights might not be able to ride all loops available.
• Shuttles depart from the Main Station in Downtown Miami to Fort Lauderdale International Airport at 3pm and at 5pm.
• The 3pm shuttles are recommended for guests with departing flights after 5:00pm (domestic flights) and after 6:30pm (international flights).
• The 5pm shuttles are recommended for guests with departing flights after 7:30pm (domestic flights) and after 8:30pm (international flights).
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Active participation from guests is required. Guests in wheelchair or with limited mobility should not select this tour.