Whether you want to snorkel, swim, or just relax onboard, you’ll enjoy this excursion to a marine wonderland, as your state-of-the-art 53’ sailing catamaran sails along Montego Bay’s colorful coastline. A scenic drive takes you from Falmouth to our departure point located on Montego Bay’s popular “Hip Strip” for boarding onto the Dreamer Catamaran. You’ll sail through the Bogue Lagoon, learn about the fish sanctuary, and receive safety instructions before your swim-and-snorkel in an underwater world of coral and fish. Listen to relaxing music while sipping complimentary drinks from the open Jamaican bar.
• Scenic Catamaran Sail: Coast along Montego Bay in a 53’ sailing catamaran.
• Snorkel and Swim: Experience a marine wonderland, or just relax on board.
• Refreshments: Cool off with drinks from the open Jamaican bar and snack aboard the catamaran.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Sailing or motoring varies depending on the wind conditions.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.