Tube down the lush tropical valley of the White River before cruising to Dunn's River Falls. Enjoy a historic tour of Jamaica's north coast before gliding down the White River on an inner tube. At Shaw Park, enjoy a welcome drink, brief swim in the Caribbean Sea, and indulge in a delicious lunch. Then embark on a scenic cruise to Dunn's River Falls, where you can climb to the top.
• White River: Gently glide down the White River on an inner tube in a lush tropical valley.
• Shaw Park: Drink, eat, and swim at the beach, followed by a scenic cruise to the falls.
• Dunn's River Falls: Scale to the top of the 600-foot cascading waterfalls or admire from a viewing platform.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes (optional) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled strap sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Lockers are available to rent and changing facilities are available at Dunn's River Falls.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rental at the Falls.
• A certain amount of agility is needed to climb Dunn's River Falls. Climbing is optional.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Guests are required to wear water shoes while climbing the Falls and hold hands with others in your group.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.