This exhilarating bamboo rafting adventure ride takes you over a three-mile stretch of the picturesque Martha Brae River, the island’s #1 rafting attraction. You’ll begin with a cold fruit drink on arrival. Next, you board your 30-foot-long bamboo raft, where you can relax and let your captain take you rafting down the river for 75 minutes. This tour is designed for couples and families, and it’s a must-do while on the island.
• Bamboo Rafting: Ride on a 30-foot bamboo raft, along three miles of the Martha Brae River.
• Miss Martha’s Herb Garden: View a presentation of Jamaica’s herbs famous for their medicinal and healing properties.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must have minimum physical mobility in the legs.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.