Feel the rhythm of Jamaica as you delve deep into the island's rich cultural heritage, stunning natural landscapes, and spirited reggae music. Situated amid lush tropical environs, Reggae Hill offers a paradisiacal backdrop to your relaxing daylong adventure.
Lounge in a comfortable chair and enjoy the beauty of colorful tropical plants and flowers that flourish near the tranquil river running along the property. Cool off in the crystal-clear spring water, jump into the turquoise blue swimming hole, or simply wade along the riverbank. Listen to the sounds of reggae and dancehall music from the live band and/or DJ, and enjoy exciting performances by cultural dancers and bongo drummers.
For an authentic taste of Jamaica, savor a five-course, gourmet tapas-style meal of island-fusion dishes, along with champagne cocktails, draft beer, strawberry guava rum punch, Jamaican mojitos, and watermelon lemonade. Riverside massages available for extra charge. Enjoy souvenir shopping on-site featuring logo items, cigars, Blue Mountain coffee, high quality T-shirts, and more.
• Natural Splendors: Delight in lush tropical scenery, wade in clear spring water, and jump into the blue swimming hole.
• Cultural Experiences: Feel the island's rhythm with a live reggae band and/or DJ, complete with bongo drummers and Jamaican dancers.
• Jamaican Cuisine: Savor a five-course, gourmet island-fusion meal, refreshing champagne cocktails, draft beer, and exotic tropical drinks.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes (optional)
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests with limited mobility may find it difficult to walk around the grounds and along the river bank.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.