Experience Jamaica's sun, sand and surf with a four-hour day trip to a secluded beach nestled along the Caribbean Sea, as you enjoy free time to lounge and lunch with the convenience of roundtrip transfers. A 25-minute drive brings you to the pristine shores of a beach tucked away from the crowds and along the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea. A complimentary beach chair awaits you on the sand, where you can nap and admire the spectacular tropical view. A lineup of entertainers provide soothing reggae tunes and cultural shows, complete with festive Jamaican-style line dancing. With three hours of free time, you can purchase an island-style meal and fruity cocktails, indulge in a beachside massage treatment, shop for souvenirs, or rent snorkel gear for an underwater adventure offshore. You can soak in Jamaica's seaside scene with the ease of return coach transportation back to the pier.
• Jamaica: Unwind along a remote beach complete with a complimentary beach chair, live reggae music and dancing.
• Caribbean Sea: You are free to swim, rent snorkel gear, souvenir shop, or enjoy lunch and cocktails by the water.
• Falmouth: Spend a fun-filled day at the beach with the ease and convenience of roundtrip coach transportation.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over sandy surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Legal drinking age in Jamaica is 18 years.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Tour does not include food or drinks.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.