Grand Cayman, rich in history and folklore of Cayman past and present awaits you on the one and only Trolley Roger. Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely ride through Georgetown aboard the Trolley Roger as your guide relates the entertaining history of the islands and its colorful past. This unique open-air trolley will take you past many of the 600 banks, side-by-side with some of the oldest buildings in Grand Cayman, the central park area and the statue of National Hero, ‘Mr. Jim’ Bodden.
Then, pass through the beautiful residential area of South Sound, where you will see the old-time Caymanian houses nestled amongst a myriad of tropical Caribbean flowers and trees. Hear the entertaining and interesting history of the islands and some of the local residents as well as tales of some of the earliest visitors like Sir Francis Drake. After a short stop at a favorite local beach for photos, the journey continues along the scenic coastal road towards ‘Hog Sty Bay’ and the harbor area passing McCoy’s Villa, an immaculately restored Caymanian house. Your tour ends in the center of George Town, where you can purchase souvenirs at the nearby shops or return to the cruise ship terminal located nearby.
• Historic Sites: Admire the iconic landmarks of downtown George Town on the Trolley Roger.
• Smith Cove: Make a photo stop at this charming local beach.
• Earliest Island Visitors: Hear harrowing tales of notorious pirates, like Sir Francis Drake and Blackbeard.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.